The Community Partnerships Task Force was established to build relationships that access and mobilize every area of our community in an effort to enhance the quality of life for all residents.
The Objectives of this task force support:
- Organizing leaders from within the Zion-Benton community
- Empowering residents to address their concerns
- Creating avenues for residents to become active leaders in our community
- Building sustainable partnerships
Successes of this task force include:
- Supporting the Health Care Foundation of Northern Lake County in sponsoring a community meeting on Healthcare access
- Creating Community Conversations for area residents to meet monthly and solve local concerns
- Partnering with GoFlo.com and North Point Digital Productions to create zbguide.com – a one-stop tri-community website for information, events, and news you can use
- Creation of the Zion-Benton Leadership Academy in partnership with the CHARMM’D Foundation and Zion-Benton Public Library
Our future is bright:
The Community Partnerships Task Force has an ambitious plan for growth in the future. The Task Force is focused on activities designed to highlight the positives in our communities and improve our ability to work together. In the coming year, we will focus on the creation and promotion of activities designed to develop future community leaders, increase business and employment opportunities, improve cultural acceptance, and empower our citizens to become involved in their community.
We are always open to ideas and partnerships. If you would like to join our task force or partner with us send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org . We would love to hear from you.
|Community Partnerships||1st Wednesdays||It’s All Good
2780 Sheridan Rd
Zion, IL 60099
|Linda Sandoval – Chair
Nancy Payan – Chair
Cheri Neal – Co-Chair
Carmen Patlan – CoChair